OrigiNote, launched today, is available from Magicomm and its Partner network.
OrigiNote, developed by Magicomm, is based on the latest Anoto PGC architecture. In its simplest form it is a notebook to be used with Magicomm’s G303 digital pen that will record handwritten notes and safely record them on a PC running Microsoft’s Windows XP or Windows 2000. Magicomm’s OrigiNote Viewer enables users to revisit their notes page by page. OrigiNote+ expands the capability of the notebook to become a powerful communication tool for use on the move.
OrigiNote has a considered range of features, it has been designed to ensure that it is instinctive to use and reliable. Magicomm, again, lead the way with this superb quality notebook for business users and students… Or anybody that needs to keep notes.
- Subtle design
- Case Bound
- 208mm x 277mm
- Matt laminated
- 112 pages
OrigiNote+ Paper based Functions
- Digital Pen Battery Level Indicator
- Variable Line thickness
- 8 “Electronic Ink” Colours
- 20 user configurable e-mail shortcuts
- 4 Personal Attachments
- 4 user configurable function keys for future functions
- Pages and part-pages can be “sewn” together and e-mailed to one or more contacts in one transaction
- Web based set up for users
- Secure web based storage
- Over the air deployment of Mercury software
- Mercury compatible
- Anoto DAS compatible
- Compatible with Nokia Symbian Smart Phones and Microsoft mobile devices and PCs
- Instant Messaging between Mercury users
- Reply to e-mail received on Mobile
- Attach photo’s from mobile
- Utilise e-mail addresses stored on your mobile
*A growing list of compatible mobiles and other devices is available on the website.