Magicomm announce Mercury – The PGC file handling system, available with 128, 192, and an amazing 256 bit AES encryption with guaranteed data delivery.
Mercury – offering much more …
- Single or multiple forms based DP&P applications can run on mobile devices.
- Applications can be deployed and updated “over the air”
- Mercury encrypts pen stroke data to AES standard the moment it arrives on the device
- Forms based data can be intelligently routed to differing target URLs or back-office systems
- Full or partial application execution can be run on the device for data validation or Mercury can reliably route the data to a magicomm ASH
- Full user interactivity with applications, whether resident on the device or magicomm’s Application Service Handler
- Mercury’s “message queuing” guarantees delivery of data and response
- Mercury delivers a dynamic context-based application User Interface
In line with Anoto’s new software architecture “DAS”, Magicomm maintains its industry lead with the release of their Mercury system.
Mercury operates on:
- Symbian Series 60 mobile phones from Nokia including the 6600, 6630 and 6680
- The Microsoft platform Microsoft OS mobiles, PDAs, Tablets, Laptops, Desktops and Microsoft 2003 Servers
Garry Hollinshead, Managing Director – Magicomm Limited commented: “Mercury is the result of many months of painstaking software development and testing. Although the enemy of ‘good’ is ‘perfect’, we do our best to lead the industry with ‘better than good’ functionality. ‘Soft hooks’ are an integral part of Mercury, they permit a flexible software environment that can quickly take advantage of a device’s native software environment and functionality. For instance, imagine taking a photo and attaching it to the document you are about to send; that’s possible, thanks to a soft hook. Anticipating and meeting the needs of the user is of paramount importance.”